“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is available on-the-go as a mobile app! Do you have what it takes to become the King of Games?
・Easy to learn rules and simple controls for beginners! Engrossing and rewarding gameplay for “Yu-Gi-Oh!” veterans!
・Duel players from around the world in this action-packed PvP card game!
・A huge cast of characters from “Yu-Gi-Oh!,” “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX,” “Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s,” and “Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS”!
・Duel as Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, and many more, from the whole canon!
・Featuring voicework from cast members of the original shows!
・Epic 3D cutscenes when ace monsters are summoned!
・Collect cards to build your very own Deck and defeat your opponents!
Fighting Card Games
– Monsters take center stage. Play your cards against opponents and see which powerful monsters will win you the fight
– Strategic gameplay lets you decide which card comes out next!
– Duel with your favorite characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! world and complete Stage missions
Multiplayer Games with Duelists
– Battle Legendary Duelists from the show like Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, and Mai!
– Online games force you to find your opponents weakness and strategize
– PVP battles pit you against players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!
Card Battle Deck
– CCG gameplay lets you become the most powerful Dueling Master, with monsters like “Dark Magician” and “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
– Build your ultimate Deck and see if you’re ready for battle
– Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.
Supported OS version:Android 5.0 and above
Please note that even if your device fulfills the system specifications required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.