Super Screen Recorder is one of the best professional screen recorder & livestream & screenshot & video editor apps. FREE recording NO root required, NO time limit, NO watermark.
In this user-friendly app, you can use the excellent video editing features to make the beautiful Full HD videos, and all the features are FREE.
★ Full HD Screen Recording
– Highest Quality supplied: 2K, 12Mbps, 60FPS
– Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available
– Pause / resume screen recording through floating window or notification bar
– Shake phone to stop recording and hide floating window
– Record long time videos with SD card (External Memory)
– Facecam Recorder, enable front camera to capture your reactions while screen recording, very useful for game recorder
– Support portrait, landscape and auto screen record mode
– Show touches: display click operations in the screen recording
– Watermark: show your brand, default is off
– Support scheduled recording, save your time
★ Live Streaming
With Super Screen Recorder , you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook or Twitch and other platforms which supports live RTMP streaming!
– Support various resolution options setting
– Support save video during livestream
– Support set live pause settings and more
★ Brush Tool
– Touch screen to draw: you can draw a symbol or marks on the screen when recording or screenshot
★ Video Editor
– Video Cut / Trim: remove any part of videos freely
– Merge videos: combine multiple videos into one
– Add background music from you device to make a personalized video
– Compress video: easier to share with friends
– Video Rotate: free rotation of video direction
– Voice Dubbing: dubbing your video with voice changer
– Video area clipping: multiple cropped video sizes
– Change your videos speed as you like
– Support remove your video watermark
★ GIF Maker
– Convert your favorite part of the recorded video into animated GIF file, and share your GIF by one click
1. Recording suddenly stopped? The floating ball disappeared?
To prevent screen recording interruption, we suggest you freeze some big apps in the background process and authorize the Super Screen Recorder to obtain the permission ”Whitelist”. Check your phone’s battery saver doesn’t restrict app’s activity.
And open the phone background process, lock the recorder to prevent the process of recorder from being interrupted by the android system.
2. Why the recorded video has no sound?
a. Unfortunately, the android system currently does not allow apps to record internal system audio. Please use the speaker when recording audio, the app record audio through macrophone.
b. In addition, the android system does not allow multiple apps to use the microphone at the same time. This means that the video call app and Super Screen Recorder can not record sound at the same time.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected] Wish you a nice day!