A very compact and powerful tool for audio cutting, combining, mixing, converting, sharing and making ringtones.
1. Cutting, combining or mixing the music on your phone and make a ringtone.
2. Record new audios and cut, combine, mix them to make ringtones.
3. Use the built-in file browser to find and open music.
4. Use third-party apps to scan, find and open music.
5. The millisecond-level timeline can be specified.
6. Converting audios from mp3, wav, ogg, m4a, aac, flac, etc to mp3, wav, m4a and acc.(Could vary according to your phone codec)
7. Converting videos from avi, mp4, 3gp, mkv, asf, flv, wmv, mpg, etc to mp3, wav, m4a and acc. (Could vary according to your phone codec)
8. Set the produced audio file as default ringtone, notification or assign it to a contact.
9. Decode and display the audio as a waveform view, make it easy to edit.
10. Zoom in or zoom out the audio view, make it easy to manage the timeline.
11. Using two sliding bars to control the start point and endpoint of a ringtone.
12. Providing multiple cutting options, you can save the selected section or remove the selected section of audio.
13. Supporting multiple options for bitrates when making ringtones.
14. Adding a fade-in effect to the audio.
15. Adding a fade-out effect to the audio.
16. Increasing the volume of the selected section of the audio.
17. Decreasing the volume of the selected section of the audio.